This fall, the Future Banking scene in Bucharest is set to become the meeting point for bankers, fintech founders & investors from the Middle East to the Western fintech powerhouses. The 2-days conference will act as a hearth of ideas and innovations that transform the region's financial services.
Going back to in-person events will be a plus for any stakeholder trying to approach clients, meet relevant partners or kickstart their solutions. Still, the online channel and the regional dissemination of the event will be the main benefit of joining the Future Banking Summit.
With the support of regional media outlets, we'll make sure your message reaches the designated audience.
Moreover, at Future Banking After Hours sessions, you'll be able to connect and discuss business opportunities with other C-level representatives from the banking, fintech, technology, and VC space.
Topics & debates during the 2-days conference
- Touch-free payments: to invisible payments and beyond
- The state of BNPL in Romania: the main actors & the enablers
- The state of Open Banking in SEE: traction & challenges
- Getting your fintech to market: regulatory & funding challenges
- Are you ready for Embedded Finance? Use cases that moved the needle
- The digital banking experience in 2022: customer expectations & friction points
- Going from Legacy Banking to the Digital Core
- The complete digital lending proposition: from digital identity to digital signature
- Romanian Fintech Showcase - meeting the B2B champions
- Bulgarian Fintech Showcase - meeting the B2B champions
- Moldovan Fintech Showcase - meeting the B2B champions
- The economic outlook 2022 - 2023
- Building resilience in banking during downturns
- The Future of Digital Public Services
- Changing the mindset in banking organizations
- SME lending - bottlenecks and solutions in 2022
Join us in person at the event and have complete access to the event platform! Online participation is open to everyone, in person participation is subject to approval by the host.