- The trends that shaped the digital banking and payment industry during the Pandemic
- The impact of strong customer authentication and the digital wallet revolution
- The mobile payments innovations: what's the next milestone?
- Digital transformation in business banking and the technologies that help customers in the digital era
- The Government plans to digitize the public sector and the quest to a paperless society
- The solutions from companies and NGOs to streamline digital transformation
- eID and the digital signature: what progress has been made in Romania and what's the outlook of the projects
The first Future Banking conference of the year will highlight the progress that banks and public authorities have made in digital transformation.
With speakers from the top banks in Romania and representatives from the Government and public sector, we will approach the two sides of the same challenge: how to fast-track the digitization process in Romania.
In the first panel, we will present the second edition of the Digital Banking Factbook, the report that tracks the innovations banks deployed in the last year. After that we will engage in a debate about the outcome of various digital transformation initiatives.
The second panel has a strong focus on the public sector's digital transformation process and the stakeholders that are working on different projects.
Introducing our new conference format!
Sign up for free in the IC Events and get all the perks of our premium virtual platform:
· Watch the event in the Livestream Area
· Visit partners' virtual booths in the Expo Area
· Comment or raise questions to our speakers in the public chat
· Exchange virtual business cards and continue networking via email
· Chat with other attendees in the Networking Area or setup video calls in the Social Lounge